Angel Groups are member-based, not-for-profit organizations for accredited investors who live, work or have strong interests in a particular geographic area. These groups have many advantages. They provide investors with:
- Scheduled opportunities to assess quality, pre-screened, early-stage companies that are seeking capital.
- The ability to pool their funds with other Angels and spread their investments among several opportunities.
- A structured investment process called Due Diligence.
- Tools to support the investment process.
- A community of fellow investors with complementary skills and/or expertise.
- Educational opportunities.