PODCASTS FOR ANGELS DURING THE OFF SEASON
July 22, 2019 / Source: GTAN
GTAN helps accelerate companies into becoming market leaders in their industry by bringing together investment, experience and knowledge. Angel investors are perceived of as “filling the gap” between the financing provided by family and friends and venture capitalists. GTAN is currently in our off-season during the summer, but we know that our Angels aren’t slowing down. We’ve rounded up the top 5 podcasts for Angels to stay in the investment mindset over the summer!
- This Week In Startups : Tech entrepreneur Jason Calacanis interviews successful entrepreneurs, asking them to share their experiences and offer advice to people thinking of starting their own businesses.
- The Pitch : Josh Muccio presents real entrepreneurs pitching in the hope of securing venture funding from investors. Entertaining and informative!
- Masters of Scale : LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman hosts guests with expertise and insights into scaling a startup with a focus is on growth.
- How I Built This : Guy Raz presents the journeys of some of the most famous companies as told by the entrepreneurs who drove them.
- The Syndicate Podcast : The Syndicate podcast is a deep dive on the angel investors and VCs behind the big name startups. Episodes interview the best and brightest investors, syndicate leads, GPs, limited partners and startup founders to create an original, off the cuff discussion on startup investing.
Unlike most other forms of investment, active participation in an organized Angel group provides members with an opportunity of financial return, the satisfaction of being involved in the entrepreneurial process, and the enjoyment of a peer network. Although we don’t meet over the summer, GTAN Angels stay in touch and continue to work with their investees.
If you’re interested in becoming a GTAN Angel, you can learn more before we kick-off our new season on our website, and if you are a returning Angel we look forward to seeing you in September!